Sunday, September 27, 2009

Counting down the days...and more.

We have had a completely insane few weeks. I thought I better blog something as it will probably be my last for quite a while!
So as you can tell, I am ready to pop. I am hoping this baby is ready any day here. On top of being this pregnant I am now officially the Office Manager for Dr. Johnson and his new physician partner, Dr. Porter. I have been working like mad for the past month and I am looking very forward to taking a couple of weeks off work.
Also, John's Dad passed away on September 2 and we went to Oregon for his funeral. Although it was very sad and difficult for John, we were able to do some fun things while we were there. My Aunt and Uncle live in Portland, so we spent one night at their house which was so great to be able to spend some time with them.

This was at Charlie's funeral. It was so amazing to see such a patriotic service.



This was at Silver Falls in Oregon. Skyler was obviously having attitude about something! I love it here. I haven't been since John brought me here about 17 years ago. It was pretty cool going back as a family this time. We ended up hiking about 4 miles which seemed fine at the time, but I paid for it for a week!
I will try and post after the baby is born, but chances are better that you'll find something on our Facebook, so look there. Love you all!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mae you barely look pregnant!! I'm so glad I got to see you and your little family at dinner the other night. The little baby is just BEAUTIFUL!! Congrats!