Thursday, December 18, 2008

It IS the most wonderful time of the year


Skyler had her Kindergarten program tonight and it was so cute! She is such a performer and did a terrifict job!!










Skyler also had her dance recital this week. She LOVES to dance and is a natural...not a gift from me obviously.




She asked me after I took the picture if she "hit the pose" right, how cute right??





Ok, this is sooo cool! This SAME santa came to my house when I was little. When we opened the door and he stood up I could hardly believe it! When I told him who my Mom and Dad are he knew right who I was. He told Drew that he looks just like his uncle Andy and Drew was blown away that Santa really knew us.








This is such a busy time of year! Time has really gone by too fast this month and I have not even sent anyone a card, so please forgive me. I hope everyone knows how much we love you and appreciate everyone. Merry Christmas!!











3 comments:

Amanda said...

OH, my gosh! Where to start?! I totally love Kindergaren!!! I can't believe how grown up they seem to be but how little they still are! What a pretty little dancer. & your right that is so cool that Santa got the chance to prove that he is real to an, I am sure, very doubting 8 yr old. We miss you guys! We have to go out again. When?? Let us know.

House of Ham's said...

Hey i cannot believe how big your kids are getting! Skyler totally looks like she could be in the nutcracker! What a little sweetheart! Hope your Christmas is good and you enjoy it with family!
love ya tonz
Nicole

Love is all you need said...

So cute- and can you be any skinnier?? you are a sexy biatch! I'm glad your Christmas was good I miss ya!