Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas


























I am a little behind posting Christmas pictures, but here they are!! We had a great Christmas. I enjoyed having a week off work with the kids and just hanging out with them during Christmas break. We were at the theatre so many times over that two weeks I think they were ready to give us jobs. Christmas is my favorite holiday and I loved focusing on family time and making memories that will always last, even after they have forgot what they got or didn't get for Christmas. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. We love you!









2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

You guys are such go getters! Owen has been begging to go sledding, it looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Im glad you got a week off you deserve it! love ya tons! Glad your holiday was merry and bright!
Nicole

Dance Like No One is Watching said...

I'm glad you had a good Christmas!