Monday, October 20, 2008

Drew's Baptism




Drew turned 8 on September 29 and he was just baptized last weekend. I must say, John and I were both trying so hard to make it a memorable and special day for him. Both of us had kind of sad memories of our baptism and wanted it to be perfect for him. I had been soooo stressed, but in the end it did turn out perfect. John and Drew looked so handsome dressed in their white clothes. John did an amazing job, which I know he was super nervous for. He had worked on memorizing the blessings for months. I felt so amazingly blessed too because so many people came! We had a count of 55 people, pretty amazing. Thank you to everyone who came to support Drew and me and John. We are completely blessed with so many friends and family.
I have to say that I wish I would have taken more pictures of everyone! I especially missed getting one of his witnesses, Uncle Mark and Josh.

2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

What a very special spirtitual day for your family and Drew! I am so glad Drew is a official mormon now! Dont worry that you didnt take all the pics you wanted, the heart takes the best pictures and never forgets the feelings either!
Thanks for your comment on my blog I love you too and miss your guts!
Love
Nicky

Dance Like No One is Watching said...

That was really fun!