Thursday, February 25, 2010

This busy life

Just another day at the office...

She didn't want to work!!


Valentine's Day


I was reminded the other day in an email that I need to post something new, so here it is.

Life is insanely busy and wonderful!! Drew, Skyler and Maelie are wonderful and keep us on our toes.

Drew just finished basketball and after several heart-breaking games, he finally made 2 baskets at his last game. He is super smart and loves to read and watch any TV show that is about science, nature, exploring or technology. He is constantly quoting facts on things he read or saw on something. He is such a good boy!

Skyler is still dancing and she says it is her "love in life". She is a terrific dancer and we love watching her get better and better. She is reading so well and is already looking forward to 2nd grade...in 6 months! She is an amazing sister to Maelie and is a huge helper. If I ever ask for her help, she says "I would love to!".

Maelie is already almost 5 months old! She is such a blessing to our family and has truly completed us. She sleeps about 9 hours a night...straight through, so me and John love that! She is so happy and loves to watch every move Drew and Skyler make. She is still coming to work with me, which I really love and my Mom is also helping a couple of days a week with her.

John and I are working different hours in order to keep the kids out of daycare, so that has been a challenge, but worth it. After many long days, my work is finally going really great. The office is completely set up and running pretty smooth. I absolutely love the people I work with and around and wouldn't change anything. So, life is good!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh, Mae! I can not believe that it has been 5 month already. We are so terrible. I hope things are great. Your family is so cute!

Love is all you need said...

Are you still at the peaks? If so I want to come visit you at work and if not then I'm comin to your house cuz I have to see that baby!!

Sam and Stacia said...

I love where we work now too! It is so nice to be able to hang out with friends at work all day long! And your family is so cute :)