Monday, September 8, 2008

Skyler's 5th Birthday

We always sing happy birthday and open presents first thing in the morning. I love that traditition that my mom and dad did for me and my siblings. I hope it will make great memories for our children also. I just think birthdays should be special...your day to celebrate your life and how much you mean to others. We love you Skyler!!

Skyler had her birthday party at build a bear and it was so much fun!! It was so much better than the other typical birthday places we have taken the kids and they all had a blast. In the picure left to right; Chan (cousin), Sienna (cousin), Sklyer, Saige (cousin), Drew and Sequioa (cousin)

Okay, okay. I know everyone thinks their kids are the cutest, but seriously...isn't she sooo cute?! She is such a good girl and has so much personality. She keeps us laughing with her cute remarks. She brings us so much happiness, I don't know what we would ever do without her! I love that she is growing up but I wish I could freeze time once in a while on perfect days like this.


I had to get her a princess cake because I had one for my 5th Birthday and I remeber that so well. I didn't want to have to eat it because it was so dang cute! But it did taste really good. So check out her princess "get up". My brother and sister in law gave her the birthday girl tiara, wand, fake earings and sash. That is SO HER!! She thinks she is going to always be a princess, I just love this age!!



2 comments:

House of Ham's said...

What is going on?? I can remember when you had her and that seems like just yesterday! She is a cutie, you guys are in trouble for sure when the boys start comming around!
Love ya
Nicole

ktmay said...

hi, this is so weird, but i was friends with kristie when she lived in GA. does she have a blog? i typed in her name and found yours! i see they're in alaska now...my son julian was friends with kinnen and kaysen, and my daughter emily was friends with jocelyn (they were just babies then)