Monday, June 23, 2008

The carnival and a hair cut

I am sorry to make such a long post, but we have had such a busy month!
Skyler and Maya at the Fun-A-Rama.
Skyler and Drew are the ones in the back with their arms up. It is so fun to take your kids to the carnival and watch them be kids.



Look at the attitude on Skyler. Drew is next to her. Too fun!


So this is the only recent "before" picture of me with my long hair.


My NEW HAIR CUT! I am totally freaking out, but think I will like the change. What do you think?!?!?! I kept my hair only because I am donating to Locks Of Love.

4 comments:

House of Ham's said...

Mae!!!
I love your haircut i always thought your hair was fabulous that way! Im so glad to hear you are doing such fun family things this summer!
love ya
Nicole

Samantha said...

Oh I love love the haircut.

Kati said...

Adorable haircut! I love it! I also love all the summer acivities, it's so fun to have some time off to play!

Love is all you need said...

Your hair is so freakin cute! You are one sexy mama!!!
Loves Kort